Poseidos de Khorne

Khorne Possessed




Con esta unidad terminada ahora ya puedo desplegar la formación Slaughtercult y con ello el nuevo destacamento Blood Host. En este caso he usado el kit Poseídos del Caos y no ha sido necesario hacer ningún añadido, las alas me las he reservado para usarlas en el futuro.

This is the last unit I needed to be able to deploy the Slaughtercult formations allowing me to deploy the Blood Host Detachment. I used the Chaos posssessed kit to build this unit, I do not think you need extra bits and I preferred to keep the wings in the kit for future conversions. In case you are interested you can find a tutorial here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RVNcEpdU0Xw

Showcase video en castellano / Show case video in Spanish



Showcase video en Ingles / Showcase video in English







Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

Ejercito Inquisición

Personajes de Bretonia (evolucion en el pintado)

Ythari's Guardians