Tablero exhibidor para ejercito

Display Board




Supongo que "display board" se podrá traducir como tablero exhibidor. Pues qui os presento el primer tablero de estas características que he realizado. Lo quiero usar como exhibidor para mi ejercito y como parte de mi mesa modular combinando con los módulos lanzado por GW.

This is my first display board ever done by me. As being the first one I did not go for anything crazy, just some hills, rocks and vegetation, I did not want to add to much as I wanted to be part of my modular table. When displaying the army my idea is to add some element terrains. This well also give the freedom to adapt ti to different armies. In the next video you will find more details: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mnQdohmD6OU









Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

Ejercito Inquisición

Personajes de Bretonia (evolucion en el pintado)

Ythari's Guardians